Tuesday, April 25, 2006

... thank you ...

This message being sent is one from the deepest part of my heart and soul to all of you whom have taken a moment out to truly share with the universe your voice of truth; your testimonial. I cannot express to those of you whom have written words from your heart and to those whom are still in the process .... thank you, thank you, thank you!! For it is within the sharing that a healing can take place ... I am so completely grateful for this life, this space and for all of you whom have graced my spirit with the presence of your being - I have been blessed by each of you in the welcoming into your sacred spaces ... for this alone I will hold deeply in my heart a love and blessing complete for a life of pure truth, love, light , peace and abundance of all things divine .... thank you! May you all walk gently in the magnificence of this love ..... cathy

No comments: