Wednesday, January 23, 2008

.. and so it is ...

One never knows what the day will bring or the feelings, thoughts, associations or perceptions that may find their way - I was awoken this morning to a deep sense of isolation; almost as if my spirit self had disappeared not even to be found underneath the covers. Now, of course, not fully understanding the depth of any of what was appearing SO REAL to me in those moments, I found myself immediately in a mode of infinite surrender ... calling on all those to be beside me - almost like a SOS call to the higher beings I know that are always here in my presence. I was not fearful - just completely "beaten down" if that can even come close to the moment. Thoughts of finding a cave, hanging my hat and simply just allowing all to flow through was more real to me than my usual "morning coffee fix". I found myself guided to the computer to check emails and within moments I was replying to a friend's message she had sent the night before. Before I knew it, my fingers were typing 10,000 words a minute (slight exageration) to see right beneath my glasses the words describing this incredible state of "whatever" it was I was being blessed to experience. I could go into detail with all of my glorious descriptive measures but will save that as the truer meaning to all of this soon was shown. I placed my response into the draft section so that I could go and have a shower. When I returned to the computer, a few things happened. First, I was led to checking another site to find this email awaiting my arrival:
"Because it is your responsibility to handle this level, no one can really tell you what to do, and you can't really blame anyone else for what happens to you. As choices present themselves to you, you might feel confused, doubtful, or bewildered. The future can become fraught with fears because you can't predict what's going to happen. That fear becomes a form of suffering. Again, the way to get out of that fear is to bring yourself present, in the now, and live in each moment." (John-Roger ... "Loving Each Day")
The second gift was to receive a beautiful call out from one of the seminarians that I was honoured to share space with at the retreat in June - her comment was "that it has been 7 months since the retreat and there is a sense of drifting ..."Certainly no mistakes as the information continued to flood in. By now, I am fully awake and present that my morning mood was more than just a mood - I was being told something although until I opened yet another email I was still not quite sure. The final gift was that, another message sent to me while I had been typing my response to my friend. I had no idea this exchange of truth was happening at the same time. In her message, she proceeds to share all of what I was previously feeling ... she described in detail everything that I had typed as if we had seen each others' thoughts .... there truly are no words except for the acknowledgement of divine workings. Once you can slow your pace and allow whatever thoughts to run their course, all solutions and answers will find you.... I am amazed at the state of being I am one with in this moment .... a completely different experience than just moments ago! I do believe that we have the power in our choices to be that peace, be that love, be all of whom we have come here to be .... it truly is not in the doing but rather in the acceptance and glory of all things! The conclusion to this early morning call with spirit physically left me to see on my screen a recent interview with Osama Bin Laden's son .... and his quest for world peace!!! Within the very heart and essence of us all IS the same gift of truth .... the oneness we all share even if the individual struggles seem to separate us from this deeper sacred reality.... On this day, my prayer for all, is to go forward in the knowing and understanding that peace does prevail - always ... it just might take some time and courage to see it! Love and light, in oneness with all ...apachebluemoon

No comments: