Saturday, June 28, 2008

source of all things





Within the many traditions of chosen paths, ceremonial acts are experienced as a means of prayer and honour. It is here that I choose to acknowledge the magic of this spectacular sunset as I was blessed to witness from my sacred home. As the sun was setting west, the incredible glow captured my heart in a manner that truly made me stop in silence. I found myself celebrating the Sun's gift of life that it so effortlessly gives to all of us here on this sacred, holy ground. As I took the picture I offered my deepest gratitude and appreciation for all things that have blessed me thus far. I accepted with an open heart the blessings from this spectacular array of light, this source of sustenance; My prayer this day is for all to walk in the light of the sun and feel the rays of God penetrate our very existence as we celebrate the very blessed gift of this life always .... apachebluemoon

No comments: