Saturday, March 18, 2006

.. "the last testament of a beautiful soul" ...


This writing is a heartfelt tribute to the spirit of a beautiful soul; one who was able to touch the hearts of many whom never had the blessed opportunity of sitting in her physical presence. I being just one of those people who has been forever moved through the shared experiences of such a young girl. It was through the sharing of her writings that Kelsey King's faith in God and true appreciation for the deeper meaning of life will forever be etched in my mind and soul. I give thanks to Gordon Sinclair, the Free Press and to the family of Kelsey for opening the door for all of us to see the beauty that will always be in the rememberance of this life ...Kelsey you have gifted so many through the sharings of your heart. Amongst the pain being felt by those of your closest family and friends in this short time since your passing, there is a sense of comfort that will remain because of the truth, courage and faith that you have given to all.
As written by Kelsey King - "a child's first word is so wonderful to their parents ... I think a person's last words will define them, and what they were in life." Kelsey's last ever written words on March 4, 2006 were as follows:
"Watches, clocks, numbers. The ticking ... suffocates me ... I try to think of the Lord's plans for me as I listen coldly to the hands or the ticking of the clock. It's like breaths of fresh air are dwindling, but I have to understand heaven's fresh air is waiting for me, too."

"May the angel's wings of love lift you to your sacred place. May you find the rest needed to continue on with your beautiful journey. May you see and know the difference you made to so many in your time here on Earth. May you feel the love that will always remain eternal in the hearts of all whom were blessed to know the angel within you .... soar high my friend - forever in heart, apachebluemoon



No comments: