Sunday, March 19, 2006

... to be "in spirit" is to be inspired ....

I have been reflecting on the entire premise behind this idea of distance healing and how this mode of expression can serve the purpose it has been intended for. The birthing of the "Distance Healing" website is simply another means of creating awareness. It is my deepest hope and desire that this instrument of creative expression will in fact resonate and touch the hearts of many, and, provide a platform for each of you to connect with your own unique, divine heart song. This sharing is by no means an attempt to preach a certain point of view. These writings are merely an opportunity for the heart to be tugged. The expressions found within the readings come primarily through the spirit of "apachebluemoon", which is just one of the sacred medicines I have been blessed to communicate through.
It can be in the space of distance that the heart of one may be reached and touched enough to open up to "see" and "know "a deeper meaning and understanding of circumstance. It is within this sanctuary that one's true purpose here on this plane of existence can be found ...
I offer my heart-felt thanks and gratitude for the infinite love, support and guidance I have been blessed to receive from so many in my almost 40 years of life. It certainly is the catalyst behind this website - for I ask, without all of you, where would the true purpose of this serving be found .... may the abundance of love, light and peace always be within your hearts .... namaste!
apachebluemoon

No comments: